Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Baby Means Business!

A truly Wahoo maternity shoot in Pavilion VIII from this summer-- Photo by Maria Hudnall of Hudnall Photography
This blog is still under construction, since we've just welcomed a new addition to our family and she is taking up much of our time! I'll be focusing here on the joys and challenges of having a new baby and a husband at Darden, all while living in a 600-square-foot one-bedroom apartment. My husband Andrew is a second-year student (section C!) and I work in fundraising for a medical research nonprofit, the Focused Ultrasound Foundation. The little one arrived very recently and has turned our lives upside-down in the most fantastic way. Now it's time for Andrew and I to navigate the seas of balancing schoolwork and home life, and eventually my work, in a way that is true to what we really value. Here we go!
Andrew reads cases to the LO (little one, not Leading Organizations!) in the hospital 


No comments:

Post a Comment